在服饰销售过程中,服饰销售人员除去要把服饰非常不错地展示给客户以外,还要学会一些服饰销售方法和说话的艺术。下面记者为大伙收拾的一些服饰店英语情景对话,期望大伙喜欢!
服饰店英语情景对话一
带路
S: Is there anything I could help you with sir?先生,有哪些能为你效劳吗?
C: Yes,could you show me to your coat section?有些。你能领我去外套部吗?
S: This way,please.先生,请跟我来。正合心意
C: Oh,these are exactly what I'm looking for.噢,这类正是我要找的。
S: These are French coats,sir. They are quite fashionable these days.先生,这类是法海外套,近期相当时尚。取出合适客人尺寸的样式
C: I'd like to try them on for size.我想试穿看看我的尺寸。
S: How does that fit,sir?这件合适吗?
C: This seems to be my size.这件好象合我的尺寸。
S: It looks good on you.你穿起来非常适合。
C: Do you really think this so?你真的如此想吗?
S: I'd get it myself if I could.假如可能的话,我一个人也要把它买下来。
C: Alright,I'll get it.好吧,我买来了。
S: Is there anything you want,sir?先生,你要买些什么?
C: I can't make up my mind whether to buy this dark checkered suit or this maroon colored one?我不可以决定是买这套黑色方格主服还是这套茶色的。
S: Let me take your measurements,sir. I'm afraid our ready-made sizes are just a little too small for you. We could fit you in trousers,but the coat would be a little narrow in the shouders.先生,让我帮你看看。恐怕成衣的尺寸对你而言稍微小了点。大家的裤子合你穿,但外套的肩会有点窄。
服饰店英语情景对话二
为客人订做
C: Can I just try one on?我可以试穿一件吗?
S: Cerainly,sir. Let me just help you put it on.先生,当然可以,让我帮你穿上吧。
C: It's a little bit tight. Do you suppose there's any way I can have this tailored?有点太紧了。你觉得有没任何办法可以修改这件衣服吗?
S: No,sir.先生,没。
C: It's such a shame.可惜。
S: Well,sir. How about having our tailoring department make one up for you?There's not much difference in the price between a ready-made suit and a tailored one.嗯,先生,让大家的裁缝部为你定制一套怎么样?定制的和现成的在价格上没多大差别。
C: O. K. Can you lead the way?好吧,你能带路吗?